10.06.2005

Enzo

Still can't think of a last name for this guy. He's my new Shadowrun character. He's an ork, decked out with cyberware, although not as decked out as I made him last night... Wired reflexes, smartlink, and dual chipjacks if I remember right. Loaded for bear on skills. Four level 1 contacts, 2 level 2 contacts, but I'll blog about that below. He's basically a gun smuggler. He was partnered up with a Face type buddy, but in the last run, his partner got whacked when the deal went bad thanks to a bust. Enzo made it out alive. Trouble is, to protect each other, Enzo handled transportation and his buddy handled working the deals. So now he's a gun smuggler without any guns to smuggle, but with a network of operations to make that shit easy. Plus, when his buddy went down, the big payoff went down with him, leaving Enzo with just enough scratch to pay off the muscle and make it back to town.

So now I'm having trouble working up his contacts. I'm thinking the level 2 contacts will be:

Diego, transportation. Diego specializes in hot transports. Cars, boats, you name it, Diego can get it for you. As a level 2 contact, he not only secures solid transpo for Enzo, he also provides him with all of the legal documentation to prove ownership and look legit.

Jimmy, Union Boss/Gang Leader. Jimmy's a union boss for the dockworkers union. Most of his boys are part of his gang, too. As a good friend of Enzo, he's able to provide street level security for Enzo's "warehouse" (a low quality apartment) and he knows who can be trusted when a little extra muscle is needed on a job.

For level ones, I'm thinking something like this:

Port Authority clerk. This is the man you see when you need papers to bring a shipment in via boat.

LoneStar insider. This fellow is handy for calling in false reports if LS is hot on Enzo's tail and also great at warning Enzo if they're keying on a safehouse or storage facility.

Coast Guard insider. Same as the LoneStar insider, only on the ocean. Very handy for any runs from Seattle to Cali.

Fixer. There are times when a client won't pay with cash. That's where the fixer comes in.

Now that I think about it, I think he needs a contact at the airport, too. But in what capacity. The control tower? Baggage claims? Security? I should talk to Charley about that.

Unfortunately, I just wrapped up with the biggest asshole I've had to deal with in several months. I don't feel like writing anymore...unless I'm tattooing his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home