9.27.2005

HOLY ONE PIECE

HOLY FUCK DOES NOVEMBER'S ONE PIECE ROCK! It's all build up and there's no real action anywhere, but summammamambitch I can not wait for the December issue of Shonen Jump next month. This issue sets the stage for some hard core rockin and left me all tingly all over. whoo. Love it. LOVE IT!

As for the rest of SJ, I skipped Bo-bobo fuck off and YugiOh as usual.

Shaman King has Ren's fight versus his father and builds up to the next battle after that, briefly introducing the Wu-Fu-Xing-Dui Si-Shang-Deng!!! complete with the three exclamation points. I gotta get me some Wu-Fu-Xing-Dui Si-Shang-Deng!!! in my pocket yo!!!

Naruto starts the battle between Ino and Sakura. Looks like it's pretty well over next issue, and it's not much of a cliffhanger this time around, but I'm sure the underdog at the end will pull something out. Maybe not, though. This battle arc looks like it's breaking down some of the traditional teams, so we'll see...

Hikaru no Go no Goes nowhere, and YuYu Hakusho is solid, but cheesy (pretty much standard in my opinion). As usual, the crowning fucking glory is he 60 pages of rockin One Piece.

Oh yeah, and there's another Yugioh card (Embodiment of Apophis) in there, along with a demo for Dragon Quest VIII. I'll review the demo if I ever play. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pork Wendy while thinking about One Piece. jizzmoglobin

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

Not a fan of Bobobobobo? I kinda dug it myself...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home