10.05.2005

so much to say

Oy. The activist part of me wants to rant about Bush and Miers. Last night he said he didn't want someone that would change over 20 years. Why not? The world is changing over that time. That nation is changing over that time. Shouldn't the top 9 people in charge of protecting the Constitution of the nation change over that time? Adapt with the era? Consider the ruling the justices pre-Civil War would be making now. Not good.

Then there's the crusader part of me. This part wants to know why terrorists are suicide bombing mosques. Granted, my divine abilities are on the low end, but if you blow up the storefronts where I offer my followers the keys to my house, when you come knockin at my house, I ain't lettin you in.

And finally, the gamer part. The gamer part is actually in the mood to wax philosophical about game balance and what have you. It'd probably be about balancing gaming with real life. Really, though, I've got nothing.

Spent the morning wrapping up the psion from earlier, although I still might change him around a bit. *shrug* After that, I started coloring Bo Jangles from TorC Press. By the way, the new webcomic is up over there. It rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home