9.28.2005

the muse is loose

So, I've been getting my creative kick pretty consistantly this week at about 10:30 am. Trouble is, I have to leave for work at between 11 and 11:20. Considering at some point in that hour, I need to get dressed and make my lunch, the time I have to actually get shit done turns out to be 30-45 minutes.

Take this morning for instance. I's working on the OGE website. Couldn't get going for nothing, so I took a quick shower, got out and scouted some random websites. Got a few kick ass ideas, and had just enough time to pencil em out. Actually, I had about 15 minutes to throw an alpha-style logo into Illustrator, too, so maybe tonight I can bust out a quick website template. We'll see, though, cause usually after 8 hours of complete boredom I just want a beer and a book. *shrug* Hopefully though, tonight can be the night I start to shift my production schedule to post work hours instead of pre-work.

If I can't, whoa boy. To maintain the schedule that I busted out for "Madame Vylian's Loot", with my new schedule I'd have to get up at about 4am and be fully cognitive by 4:30. That ain't happenin.

Oh yeah, the food spells pdf is still being edited, and I need a name for it. *shrug*

Shafe

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

Not to wander off topic, but I just scored the new Shonen Jump, and frankly, I don't think you were giving the other manga proper credit. Bobobobo and Yuyu Hakusho were excellent, and everything else was really solid. I totally agree though, that One Piece frickin' ruled! When Luffy put his cap on Nami and bellowed "Okay!" I damn jumped outa my seat and did a little dance.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home