9.29.2005

It's been 1 month since I rolled a die...

Tuesday marked a month since I DMed a game, and I've only played in once since then. Nick's been busier than I, but he's more of an addict too. Regardless, I'm jonesin for gaming and unless my mood changed severly between now and then, I'm playing in some form or another Sunday evening. We'll accomodate the other players as needed, but still, I'm gaming.

In light of that, I got a kick ass idea for the third part of the quest the gang is in right now. If I can swing the art work (cause it might take awhile to get there) I might use this one as a chance to test out my 3D adventures idea.... It'll be tough artwork, though. Still, I've got awhile to bust that out, but first I need to toss out the 2nd part of the quest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home