3.06.2007

spring dreamin

Wendy's about to steal the lappy to go to work. Brevity is key.

Gen Con update- Roster: Me, Nick, John, Matt. We're expecting 5, so the hotel sits at 200 ea. Nick's paid, John's almost there, Matt still needs an update I think. Have any of us bought tickets yet? I doubt it. LOL.

SR4 update- We went ghoul hunting but found Nagas instead. They were friendly at least. Oh, and after much complaining about how much money he's given us in the past, Charlie gave us old data that could be worth upwards of a million nuyen. If we can sell it.

Project update- The mysterious publishing project conitnues. I've got a lot of research done on one faction and have laid out the water and coastlines. Interior of the map is sketched up and it's just a matter of deciding on style to finish it. I still have to research/decide on Vikings and research some of the more traditional enemies.

Got a solid enough idea for the March paizo submittal to write that up, too, I think. Calling this one "Big Tom and the Little Orphans." The February proposal is "A Dish Best Served Undead" along with a critical threat for one of my old characters. The latter won't pass muster, though, as I forgot to rebuild him with level appropriate treasure and use the elite stat tier. Oh well. Still have to decide on a Campaign workbook or Dragon piece for March. My goal is at least one adventure and preferrably and adventure plus campaign workbook each month, on top of some solid 3rd party work.

Still working on Joe's rebuild, too. Damn Safari uses a different render engine than PC browsers, and it doens't like my div tags. :( Might have to use some javascript to say, OH, HI Safari, your private room is waiting. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home