1.31.2007

yet another book

OK, nevermind. I had a rant about government officials pumping out books like mad. Inspired by Chuck Schumer's latest attempt to win recognition by telling America what the Dems need to do to win again, of course. But as I wrote it, and read it, I sounded more like I was saying that government officials were slaves of the people. Really, they're representatives of the people. I bet they don't even realize that anymore. I could rant about that instead, but I'm rather deflated and checked now. Aint this a pathetic post? And considering I just started to digress from my own point in response to my previous poorly thought out point, I think I'm calling it done for now. My convoy of thought got lost on some back country synapsis. The Hills Have Eyes is playing out in some forgotten portion of my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home