1.29.2007

New Coke

Personally, I like the taste of the old Classic Blogger over this new Blogger business. New Blogger is getting none of my money!

And we're done with that stupid bit. Got knocked out with a cold last week. Mental note, if you feel a viscious sore throat coming on, screw the rest of the dungeon. Didn't make it to work Thursday, shouldn't have went Friday, not quite feeling up to it, today, but perseverance shall prevail....

Not much on the game review. Descent still rocks. BF 2142 still rocks. About 70 points away from 2nd Lt. Gold. I'll grab the Assault rifle upgrade with that, and then I can start unlocking Support stuff. Almost to got the silver support badge. Got the silver resupply badge last night. Crazy ass titan mode, with about 7 guys on the titan with minimal opposition. Just ran around with the hub out. Ended up with 22 supply points.

Politics wise, who cares about Pres '08 right now? Fucking annoying. And what's with this exploratory comitte BS? Either you know you wanna run or you don't. You know what America doesn't want? It doesn't want a President that only does things if a poll says it's a good idea. I'm not talkng we want Bush II again. But we don't want a lilly livered bourgoise sissy that's afraid to fail....

I could be wrong, though.

Oh, and before I got, there's a 2142 booster pack coming up and Phil-uh-delphia gets to playtest. Dirty bastard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Nelson said...

Personally, I'm gonna find it hard to vote for any of the worthless bastards that have been elected to do a goddamned job and are putting that aside to run for president. Hey, last time at least Edwards had the decency to say "look, I'm running for president, so I won't be fulfilling my senatorial duties, so I resign." It's difficult for me to think about our political situation without frothing at the mouth just a bit...

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home