2.22.2007

in bed with a 1 ton woman

Just saw a video from the news in Boston, they had a low-speed cop chase. The police were following a 2000 pound Scottish heifer. Best part was hearing the cop giggle in the background of his traffic cam.

So, last night I played some 2142. Was working on my silver Titan Commander Badge. I'd finally reached the 1000 titan commander point requirement, so all I needed was 20 minutes as commander in a round. That's no problem, as my team wasn't good enough to sweep the other guys (although we got sweeped the game before cause that commander sucked).

The round starts as usual, I move the titan into range of its guns and start defending a few silos on my own. We start winning, enemy shields go down, they stop us from hitting their titan from the inside, but then the same happens on our side - Our shields go down, but most of the team stays in our titan to defend. So, we have two squads out battling for silos, one in the enemy titan, and 14 stragglers not in squads defending our titan. Let me reiterate. WE ARE WINNING.

So, I'm not sure which dude did it - once someone asked for a UAV, but it was deployed elsewhere, and once a sniper asked for a supply crate, but it was recharging after I dropped one for a tank and battlewalker. Maybe it was one of those guys, maybe not. I'm in a titan gun, in a rousing battle with four engineers that kept blowing up the titan guns. We had three engys on the titan repairing our guns, hopping in and blowing those guys up. Nobody would take that silo, easy as it was sitting under our titan like that. Our guys just ignored it. All of a sudden, one of the clan members of the server I'm in kills me, shoots me flat out in the back of the head. No way this was an accident either, I'm in a shielded hangar surrounded by nothing but friendlies. Hell yeah I punish the guy for a team kill. So, I spawn back there. He's nowhere to be found. He didn't kill me cause he wanted my seat, didn't mutiny cause he wanted to be commander, didn't respond to "Why did you just shoot the commander in the back of the head," nothing.

Regardless, we won, and I left the server. My warning to you is this
(=A=) clan has some rude and stupid players on their clan. Don't play on their server.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home