2.20.2007

Bossanova. Chevy Nova?

That's right. CG Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Out in March. I love it.

What's new here?

In the gaming world, Shadowrun has geared back up with Gaz and Baru heading to Hong Kong to hunt for Dreamstones (bleh) and their lost sister (meh). It's really annoying but we're makin the best of it. What's annoying about it? We made characters for the Outback. For survival. For hunting magical beasts. Now we're in a city where everything you do insults someone's honor, and we're really insulting. Our current adventure has us trying to outscam a scammer triad, and while Nick and I have tons of ideas, Baru and Gaz don't. The other character in the group is a pirate, so he should be knocking this shit out, but he's not. His idea isn't bad, but I still can't piece together how this plan is gonna get us the book we need. Supposedly it'll get us into the gang, and once we're on the inside, we're past the magical wards and just have to whack "30-40 personal guards" and we're fine. *shrug* We'll see. It's still good to be gaming again. Just wish the adventure was ready to go when we fuckin got there.

On Wednesday nights, the request has went up for Call of Cthulu in a campaign setting. So, we'll be starting up the trifecta campaign. Three characters per player, each in a different era, each intertwined into the same plot. Good times. I think I can get by with running the 1920's and 1890's parallel and putting the present era as an endgame. Should be fun.

Politics? Haven't been paying attention. With 21 months til the election I could care less about who's exploring the presidency. So far, none of the Dems have turned me on in the race against Coleman, and you'd think that wouldn't be hard, cause I fucking hate that guy. How do you vote against Kerry for flip-flopping, but Coleman, who was Dem, but now smokes Bush cock, was put in 2 years before. And look at him now vs. pre-war. Then - We gotta kill Saddam or the terrorists will be in America raping our goats. Now - We gotta get out of Iraq or the world won't be safe anymore because Iran will drive up the price of caviar. He just rolls onto his back for whomever can keep him in office doesn't he? Not who I want representing my state. Then there's all the crazy fuckers that I can't do anything about. Michelle Bachman for one. WTF? What cooch monger got her elected? When did the permanently insane get to lead the country?

And here's where I should put in a conclusive paragraph, but I have none. Still no word from Paizo. Tonight I'll either finish up a Critical Threat submission or work on the campaign. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home