2.14.2007

New schedule

So, on the phone, on hold, I started developing rules for a new CCG. Nick gave me a kick ass idea on how to improve it, and then we learned there was already one out there similar that bombed.

Before that, though, I'd come up with a sort of after work production schedule for my three big projects right now - updated Joe's site, the CCG, and a partial campaign setting to pitch to a couple of pdf d20 publishers. The CCG was #2 on the list, since I'm sure it's such a good system the collective human subconscious will take it from me and give it to someone else if I don't pitch it to the right company soon.

However, since it's less likely to get bought because it's already been done a little differently and failed.... it's dropped to #3. So, the new production schedule is thus:

Mon/Tues - campaign
Wed - game night
Thur/Fri - TORC Press
Sat - Whichever one I feel like
Sun - CCG and game night

Of course, those are all interrupted by real life. This Monday I worked on taxes. Last night I rearranged the den and started working on (mostly finished in fact) a Photoshop project for Wendy. Still need to finish reupholstering the chairs. And there's always Battlefield to play. ;)

Regardless, that's that. Happy VD Day everyone.

Oh yeah, and I have a couple of ideas for Paizo submissions. I have to get another one together by the end of February, since Wendy and I made a deal to goad/conjole/push/pork/entice/etc each other into hitting the short market harder. I can usually work on them at work, though. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home