3.09.2007

absolute safari

Yes. Score. Figured out the problem I was having on the new TORCPress web design. Safari renders differently then IE, so it looked wrong. I had put the position data for the DIV tags into the CSS file. Apparently, that info has be directly coded into the html instead. Whoops. Trial and error figured it out, but not before I broke the IE version, too. LOL. I did learn that the IE version will work more consistently if I do a little extra coding up top, though, so score two for me.

Thinking about starting another blog. Actually several. One that we could all log into to add road tunes for Gen Con, and at least one other that we could all use to post costume and shirt ideas, and later, once the game/panel schedules are up, we could post the things we're interested in. *shrug*

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Nelson said...

So, basically another Jotspot only on blogger? I'm still cool with the idea, though, and it would probably produce better results than just doing e-mail after e-mail. The security word is a near exact anagram for "Detox." I'll be doing that tomorrow morning...

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home