7.06.2005

rumbly in my tummy

I picked up Hungry Little Monsters today. It's a nice little monstrous compendium for a good cause. Some good RPG pros and artists got together on this thing, and all proceeds go to FoodForAll.org Lots of monsters, $7, help the hungry. Good deal to me.

Product wise, a few of the baddies in it gave me some ideas for side adventures when we're prepping for bigger stuff. Yay. Always like that, as what I've got geared for the PCs is in no way gonna get them strong enough to fight the big bad evil guy at the end.... Art's solid, and there's even a few templates for tweaking out beasts of yer own. Not a bad buy for a DM that has a player or two that knows virtually every weakness of every potential villain in the original FOUR monster manuals. :)

Also grabbed Macbeth as a D&D adventure, but it'll be a looooong time before I use that, since it's really just a glorified stat book. Kind of a bummer, there.

Ten days left on the wedding front, and it's been too long since we made a log in the video diary. Better get on that, tonight I guess.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home