6.24.2005

SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!!

Today I walk into the ER to the tune of explosions on CNN. The news report wasn't up on CNN.com, yet, but I found live coverage over at www.ksdk.com. That's home of Chopper 5 and Doppler 5 for those of us from SoIll. Turns out a propane/oxygen/industrial gasses plant was on fire. So, if you own stock in Praxia, Inc, sell that shit now. If you wanna buy stock in Praxia, wait awhile, cause I guaruntee the price is coming down. Give em a few months to decide whether to rebuild that plant or not. Praxia's a profitable company (I think), so the stock will definitely jump back up in price, but now's a good time to good ready to pounce on what will soon be a good deal because of investor jitters.

On an unrelated note, wish I could type a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG rant about the utter stupidity of my coworker, but she's liable to come look at my screen again, so I won't. :( Suffice to say someone's getting an earful tonight or tomorrow night. Gah.

Well, I have to go try to book a place to screw on my honeymoon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home