7.02.2005

heavy D and the weekend

Not sure how much time I'm gonna have to post this weekend, so here's a taste of things to come.

Today is going to be filled with stocking up on gadgets for the weekend. The camcorder is charging, as Wendy and I decided to do a 14 day video countdown, which, if I'm on top of my game, I'd like to try to cut into a DVD and send out with some of the thank you cards. Just to the really important people, unless I stumble into a lot of spare cash.

On top of that, I need to pick up a digital camera (finally), a memory card for that boy, a new memory card for my MP3 player (steer clear of PNY. I've had more trouble with my PNY card than anything. Peice of Shit, and it compeletely crapped on me Thursday), and a fresh load of rechargeables, plus possibly a high speed charger. Then, if that doesn't break the bank, eye doctor for new glasses. Now, that might seem like a mix of priorities, but the glasses I have are fine. I see fine with them. Mostly, the desire for new glasses is a mix of no eye exam for a few years and just a desire for some style change....

Then, off to Joe's to BS with Nick during his bar shift and introduce a new character to the Ichian Outpost Arcana #7. Plus, I still gotta decide whether Zeke comes as a henchman for Crenius or whether he gets sent on patrol.

After that, back here to read up on tonight's adventure and get ready for some role playing this evening. Should be fun, Nick's making chilli.

Tomorrow is packing and *hopefully* washing my car inside and out. As soon as Nick gets off work, we're heading north to Duluth. Monday we're camping/canoeing/fishing/swimming/making our own fireworks display and watching the pro show up there. Hopefully we get some more D&D at the end of the night. If Nick's still not ready to run an adventure, I could run an 8th level module I just got for playtesting for a new company hitting the market. I'd link to em, but I guess the website isn't up. The Non-Disclosure Agreements we have to sign mean I won't be posting that RPG night in the ole bloggio, but I'll still let you know if the title's worth picking up....

Whoo. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home