6.27.2005

a duldrum day

Well, I's gonna hit the lake this morning and test out some of the new tackle I picked up yesterday, but a pretty serious thunderstorm kept me in bed considerably longer than I would have liked. Bummer, cause I'd bought some new line, re-lined a crappy baitcasting reel I have and picked up some "weedless" weights and hooks, along with some plastic worms promising me "Fish Eat IT!"

Instead, I wrapped up some color proofs for Joe's site, which'll be up as soon as I get time and approval. *ding* That'll wrap up the TORC Press updates for awhile, since the webcomic has dropped to barely monthy from the biweekly we want. :(

Other than that, a pretty odd day. High temps and humidity should have seen my energy level spike, but instead I'm beset with a bit of depression that's only pushed aside by socializing. Fun, fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home