6.30.2005

Shonen Jump :August

Just got this bad boy in the mail. Bout halfway through.

Get a starter for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Interesting. I know my boy Joe likes the anime, so it can't be all that bad, but the intro/teaser lacked any kind of development or depth, so I found it rather unenticing. Have to wait and see the real thing I guess.

One Piece opens the real issue, with the continuing hunt for Nami. A little more development in the way of Arlong, but as usual, I'll just it rocks as it usually rocks, so as not to ruin anything. You do get a fair amount of Usopp in this one.

Naruto sees the intro to the next stage of testing for the young ninjas, but not much really happens. Actually, there's a lot of conversation in this one, and since it's like 7 conversations happening in close proximity to each other at the same time, it's a little jumbled and hard to follow.

Shaman King sees the end of Ren and Yoh's battle. Interesting turn of events. Not sure if I found it anti-climactic or not. I know I didn't see it coming, though.

Other than that, today saw a wrap up for the first piece of meat for the Myrrhlanthus guide AND I started a little bit of page layout. Good stuff, and I'm feeling like I got a lot of shit done. Now I need to figure out the order the books gonna run in.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home