6.02.2005

sensory overload *zzzistzz*

Man, so I have this rockin ass cut scene floating around in my head. Deals with some action that the PCs are gonna hear rumors of, but that I doubt they take any interest in. Wanna write it now. Might do it anyway and just not publish it, cause I'm sure I could develop the area and use the scene as the intro story for an Organ Grinder book......

But, that's pulling me away from other things. Like the fact that I'm now almost 2 weeks behind on the Myrrhlanthus source book. HOPEFULLY I can get caught up on that this weekend. I'm now ahead on the shopping cart production for TORC Press, so that's a little less weight. Hopefully we'll have the ability to sale comics online through PayPal over there by next week. That should please Amazo. Hell, if I get that thing done by then, I end up being almost two months ahead of production over there. Unfortunately, I have a poop load of coloring to do for the cast section that I have to work into all of this. :(

So, here's how it looks.

Myrrhlanthus - 2 weeks behind, should have almost all of the technical work for the arcane magic chapter done as well as a major portion of the temple work statted out. I'm about 75% done with the arcane and 28% done with the divine. Still need to wrap up a look for the maps. Hand drawn? 3/4 view? Old style? Technically accurate? Oy. Ideally, it'll be on the market in October. Ideally.

TORC Press RPG - crap. Haven't had much time to consider this in months. Tentative date is before Gen Con next year, but that might end up being '07 instead. Gotta play test, too.

TORC Press website - shopping cart almost done. New cast members almost started.

Personal campaign - How do halflings celebrate death? Hopefully I can get Wendy to help me on this, since it's Levvy's concern.

Shafeman Avatar - meh. I was going to patch model the head, but I suck at taking a sphere and turning it into a face. So, I thought to use the sphere head as a guide and radial it. Instead, I think I'm gonna cut the nose and mouth from the radial model and mix them into the patch model, as those were the areas I have the most trouble with patch modeling..... Here's to hoping I can put a couple of hours into it next week.

In reveiw news, Dungeon 124 came in the other day. As usual I like the campaign articles in the back, but I only skimmed the adventures for stuff useful to me now. The Age of Worms adventure path looks good. Think I'm gonna see if the boys and girl want to use that arc as our "Crap, Nick worked a double, and I don't have anything planned," side story. What I'd really like to do is make 12 characters and have each player roll a die to see what they play. Could be a bit challenging that way. Initially I'd right up a background for each of them, but it's up to the player to decide how the background shapes the character's personality and outlook, so I'd leave the alignment up to them.... Could be fun.

And in closing, thank you for reading my disconnected stream of thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

You're still working on a TORC Press RPG? I'd forgotten all about that. Now you two can Role Play as Buzby the Fly. Woo!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home