5.21.2005

The Rescue

Man. Lot of shit last night. Game first.

When we last left our cast, they were being charged by an enraged barbarian and 3 warriors in the foyer of a tomb they just discovered. A hail of stone, magic missile, couple of axes and daggers, and an unconscoius Gregorious later, and the party was alive and victorious.

After interrogating a prisoner, the group discovered that Levvy's parents and the other kidnapping victims they were tentatively looking for were being used as slave labor in the tombs. They headed right for em.

Some good tactics later and the group had defeated an adept and a zombie dire weasel to rescue the slaves.

Sorry my description is so brief and lame. Last night was a great game. For the most part, the group stayed on task and role played well. I didn't. Didn't really feel like rping much last night, so I summarized the family reunion and what not.

What can I say? nothing. Sorry. I suck. And worse, I'm stuck as to what happens next in the campaign.

What a crappy blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home