5.19.2005

ConSed PSE 907 PRAD

That's one of those random titles I just yoinked from the first thing I read....

I've nothing today. I thought about comparing and contrasting animation vs. rpg as far as my goals and what not, but decided not to. Right now, I've done only one thing on my resolutions from New Year's....got an idea for an indy short piece. Now, if I start the rpg company, that's a viable excuse for not hitting any of the other goals. If I don't, though, I better get to animating. *shrug* That's my big hang up right now...which way to go. Honestly, what I should do right now is put that decision on hold and just bust out an online store for Joe's website, then come back to it. Of course, if I wanna travel that route, I could make some serious cash by making another site for a different friend's company. Unfortunately, both of those sites are waiting on feedback from the respective owners. *double shrug*

In other news, got fitted for me ole tuxedo today. Shit's gonna look sweet. Gotta get the info to me boys so they can hit it, too. Trouble is, anybody without my metabolism is supposed to wait til a month before the show so they don't get too fat after being measured. That's what the pros at Men's Wearhouse said. Too bad I didn't go sooner, though. I coulda got us all sweet ass engraved pocket watches. Still can, but since I'm dropping about $50 on the grooms gifts already, I don't really have the scratch for it. Such is the life of the poor.

Here's a funny note I realized last night. Taxes for '99, my return was over $1K. After the prez's new taxes, my '00 return was still over $1K, but closer to it than before. Each year after that, I've gradually got less of a return up to this year, when I had to pay in $10. NOTHING has changed as far as my taxes are concerned. Still single, still claiming 0 on my W4, still getting student loan interest as a deduction, etc. Nothing has changed cept the tax code. Grrrr. So much for helping the middle class (which I am according to present statistics, although I say I'm poor. Only reason I have ANY money left at the end of the month is cause my car is old and paid off.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home