5.26.2005

Eeash

So, this mountain of a woman just came into my desk to enquire about using the phone. There's a public phone not 6 feet away (free no less), but apparently, someone was on it. Rather than wait patiently for the phone, she jumps my ass for not letting her use mine. My line needs to stay open for the purposes of patient care of course, but I can't use the term patient care with her, cause she looks like the type of person that thinks helping her get home still qualifies as patient care. I tricked her, though. I threw a muffin out the door, and she went chasing it.

Not really. I just explained she had to wait. So she went and jumped the girl's ass that was on the phone about being on the phone when Queen Tectonic Plate needed to use it. Trust me, she's big enough that the world may revolve around her, but it's still a bad attitude.

I got nothing. Rough times coming up, so don't expect too much more than cynical humor as above here for a few days.... Oh, and gaming stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home