6.17.2005

house orderly

Not much to blog about today. Most thought has left my brain.

On the development front, though, I did get some of the "Entering Myrrhlanthus" chapter started. That makes two chapters I've got a start on. Now I just have to finish one. Actually, hopefully I'll have time today to has out some of the city's major player I need to work. Got a few upper level priests to knock out, the mayor, a local crime lord, and the richest man in the city. I think, production wise, what I'm gonna do is make a list of people I think I'll need stats for and try to knock out two or three per week on top of writing and mapping for an hour. Still need to get an idea of the art and map style I want, too. That'll prolly be a weekend of just sitting in front of Campaign Cartographer and playing with it.

On the adventure front, I just need to come up with an animal handler for the return trip, and I should be good. Then, onto the next one. For some reason, though, lately I've felt really disconnected with the campaign. I mean, obviously from the last two or three posts, I'm nailing out details of it like crazy, but as far as the characters go, nothing. That might be cause tomorrow we're playing a Mark of Heroes adventure, but it may not. We'll see.

Other than that, I got nothing. part of my brain melted I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home