6.08.2005

First off

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wendy. Quarter of a Century. Old hag. Crazy old cat lady.

So, anyway, gonna be busy as a....hell, I can't think of anything that won't insult someone today, and while I really feel like being an ass....I won't. Suffice it to say, the storm this morning, times the potential for storm tonight, plus the relative quiet of last night, to the power of me wanting to work on D&D shit, again added to the bad karma I acrued wishing this no-drive SOB that cut me off would get a flat tire means I expect the next 2 minutes to be the extent of my downtime.

Which is good, cause I got little to blog about. I did, but I forgot, and here comes a sick N sniffly. Startin early, not even two minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Woo! I'd say something clever, but it's Thursday, and clever doesn't happen on Thursdays.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home