6.16.2005

sidetracked

Man, I was gonna post about tides and what not because of the crazy lunar orbit action on Argren, but got sidetracked because I couldn't figure out said orbit. Then I got sidetracked further trying to explain my trouble to my coworker. In the end, I've got the orbit figured out, but don't feel like thinking about tides anymore. Oops.

Still, I notice that shit for Argren, the campaign world, seems to be coming along faster than shit for Myrrhlanthus right now. That's a problem, cause I have Myrrhlanthus slated to be published in October, while Argren's not even looking at '06. What I want is Myrrhlanthus this year, Croakus in the spring, the TORC Press RPG by the end of next year and MAYBE Argren in early '07. I'd rather just keep popping out city titles and the occasional adventure in said cities before I throw out the whole campaign world. Hell, I have two city ideas that aren't even in the campaign in my head right now. And I just added a third to the list that ARE in the campaign, albeit the last one isn't one the characters are likely to encounter for awhile. Man. I gotta start writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home