6.07.2005

We got the funk. We got the funk. We got the funk. WE got da

Man. I should frickin be a lot happier than I am now. Great day today. Blame it on lack of food or something much deeper, but the funk that's continued from Sunday is still present.

So, last night, while trying to get to sleep, I had a sweet idea for the framing graphic for the pages in the Myrrhlanthus book. Rather than get up and try to draw it all bleary eyed and what not, I waited til this morning. Lo, it stuck with me and I gots a good design now. Some sweet etched knife blades. Now I just gotta scan em and get em done digitally. That's the real challenge. Regardless, that's one headache mostly done.

On top of that, I had an interview for a promotion this afternoon. Initially, I's a little unsure about it, but after interview, I have to say, I'm pretty pumped. The interview went well (I think I nailed it, so it's just a matter of what the competition did), and I think I prolly can do the job pretty well. Guess we'll see.

Incidentally, I just scarfed a sammich, and I'm in a much better mood now. Can't say the funk is gone, but at least my belly's full. And a fool if you go with my first spelling.

I'm a fooooooool, a fool for food. What I wouldn't doo oo ooo for fooo oood. I'm a foooooool, a fool for food.

Sorry, got a little Reservoir Dogsy on ya there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home