6.03.2005

Everybody's working for the weekend.

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1362783&sdm=web&qtw=480&qth=300

First off, here's Pride and Prejudice with that hottie Keara "I can't spell your name, but here's my ding dong" Knightley.

Not much else in the world of Shafeman. Got a little digital color action going on my lunch hour, but it's a double day, so not much time to work on personal jazz. Hopefully I'll be able to balance hanging time with work time this weekend, but we'll see. Regardless, tomorrow night is GAME NIGHT! Bitchin.

On the plate for the weekend? Arcane school and temple to the war deity. Former is just a matter of writing up stats for 1 or 2 more NPCs. Latter has very little done for it. Of course, I could take some serious time on each and figure out what defenses are in place for infiltration and full scale invasion. I think, though, at this juncture I'll just make some notes on that and leave it there. If, after all is written, the book looks anemic, I'll pump it up with some tactics iron. Initially, though, I'm gonna stick with personalities and fluff... What do you, my readers, think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home