5.11.2005

Talk to Yourself About Quitting

I was originally going to post a continuation of the spell creation thinking, but since I made the first of the major decisions today, and it greatly affects the outcome, I'll wait til I've had time to talk to Nick about it.

So then, I was going to post a quick review of Crenius' four day solo mini and Levvy's solo mini, but then decided to wait until we've played a game and everyone's had a chance to get the in-character perspective of what happened. Then I'll post what happened in accordance to what all characters know.

Instead, first I'd like to give a big fuck off to the jack ass at Wendy's. Had I not been in a hurry to get to work, throw down might have ensued. Dig; I'm leaving. Walking across the parking lot at my normal pace (approximately 3.6 miles per hour according to the last time Wendy walked past a speed trap, hehe). No one's coming. Then, some asshole slooowly pulls into the lot and accelerates like he's running from the cops, honking at me the whole time. Man was he pissed that I didn't walk faster and made him slow down. Briefly, I thought about stopping and looking like a deer does, but again, kind of in a hurry. And if I wasn't hungry, I'da flung my food at his truck, too. Dick.

Reading my blog, can you tell how lamezor my life's been the last week or two.

In wedding news, I started printing the mini-map insert for the ceremony. Looks swankadelic on the card stock I'm using. Sweetness.

Oh yeah, and I found out there's a decent sized (50+ titles in print now) RPG company relatively close to my house. Looks like I'm putting an application together this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home