1.27.2005

Snagnasty

Man. Marathon night of D&D last night. No play. Twas all co-DMing action. Nick and I found our zone of no ego, and the damn DM creativity flowed in like the tide. If the players didn't read the blog, I'd go over that shit with ya, but we've got surprised in store, in many forms...social, geographical, fiendish, angelic, draconic, monstrous, deific, and most especially of the "Did Nick really fart in my freezer" variety. I just hope Wendy buys a new spatula on that front, cause I've grown partial to the half melted, been-on-all-my-camping-trips little spatula we have.

Regardless, it was a productive evening that ended about 4am. Unfortunately, that means I'm tired as shit. See, the cable man came and picked up our box today, cause I'm tired of the digital cable not working.

Here's a trick. Cancel your cable on a cold ass fucking day. Him no want to go put a 'trap' on the box outside when it's cold. Him take the lazy way out. Him leave early from the cancel job. Him give us free cable because of it. Him great guy in my book.

And that's all I have to offer. I'm gonna go make the mafia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home