1.15.2005

Default 6684

Well, with one day down in this weekend's playoff games, the Steelers and the Falcons are advancing. Yay Steelers, boo Falcons. The Steeler/Jets games was one of the best I've watched in awhile. Both teams played their hearts out, and the Jets woulda won except for not one, but two missed field goals. Can anyone say unemployed kicker?

As for the Rams, they deserved to lose. They could have won, but didn't come to play. The Falcons ran over em like a midgit speed bump. Games like this one shame me to be a fan. Makes me feel like a Vikings fan, really. Ug.

Tomorrow is Colts vs. Patriots and Vikes vs. Eagles. Now, John the Jewish Baptiste will tell ya that the Vikes are gonna own. He'd be wrong. Even if the Eagles bring their B game I think they could russle up some Viking grub. Why? It's cold as shit here.

Hopefully the Colts'll run away with the patties, too. I just don't like em.

And that's my lame ass football picks for the night. Wish i had something else to rap about. Got 40 minutes til the end of me little ole shift, and I'm tired of sick people going out in the frigid ass cold when they don't need to, and I'm bored. poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home