1.20.2005

Butt Chaos

Yep, Butt Chaos. It's very similar to Butt Anarchy, although not quite as bad as Poop Anarchy. Those are utilizing the power of the poop and the butt to overthrow law, whereas Butt Chaos is the complete absence of order because everything is Butt. That's what my ER is like at present, complete and total Butt. Order has pulled in on itself so much here, it looked like a sphincter, right before it imploded out of existence.

How am I blogging amidst the Butt Chaos? Simple, I live for Butt. I'm also just so dang fast at my job that it's an elite staff of nurses that can overrun me. That staff's not on tonight.

Besides that, the Butt Chaos started this morning at 5am, so I've been flowin with the Butt for almost 12 hours. 5am, cat's on my head. Not sure why, but it scared the shit out of me, and him. Almost back to sleep at 5:30, but then some snow plowing started out the window, and I woke back up. After bout 20 minutes of failing to go back to sleep, and the alarm set for 7 anyway, I just got up and wrote. That two hours was it on the peace today.

Turns out at B&N yesterday, either one of the super Lutherans or the pear-shaped Hades monster Lead that wants to be a Succubus complained about hard rockin in receiving. Rather then letting us know the music had to be toned down, turned down, or turned off, the manager that's not one of our managers (she's just with us til she gets a store of her own) simply took the radio out of receiving AFTER everyone left Tuesday night. So, yesterday saw a big explosion from the receiving team, which had one member crying (but that's a long story), and eventually netted everyone a huge apology from the real store manager for the non-store manager's bad handling of it all. Hoogala.

And now, the aforementioned Butt Chaos of the ER. Which hasn't stopped by the way. In fact, I've seen two more patients since I started. Butt. Oh, and a full grown woman just told me, "When I booboo, there's blood in it." HAAAA. That's funny poop forge stuff.

Oh yeah, before I forget, a message to all three of my regular readers, although I'm sure they all know it. Out of town for the weekend means no blog. It'll resume, complete with a full cost assessment of the wedding on Tuesday, I'm sure.

Shafe. rollin with the Butt Chaos.

BTW, bloggers spell checker has no entries for any variant of blog. Kinda funny.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amazing Shafeman said...

As long as you don't make bleed when I booboo.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home