10.29.2004

Lion Terrain Military Blitz vs. Crane Honor Runner Again

Ok, so, the problem with the Lion blitz deck is that it just doesn't blitz. We played two games, and each one saw multiple 10+ gold peeps in the first few turns. Part of the problem I had was not flushing those guys. MUST remember to always flush like I gots a bad case of the poopies.

Then there's the fate deck. I'm running the multiple terrains box, which made me think I should have a bunch of terrains. Trouble is, there's really nothing else in the way of battle actions in there. I think I should throw in some Archer Squads for sure.

I think my biggest problem with Lion is the lack of mobility. With Rat, there's The Meeting Place. Unicorn is nothing but mobility, and then there's the Water Dragon/Enlightenment deck that, while not quite as mobile, still has the means to move peeps where they need to be. *shrug*

Regardless, that lion deck needs some retooling.

I'm also starting to be convinced that the Rat Big Guns idea I had isn't feasible. At least, not with the gold scheme I was thinking of running. Need to test that one, but based on the Lion lack of love I've seen, it won't work. *shrug* Lots of shruggin today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home