10.14.2004

Nezumi Boomstick vs. Dawn Shadowlands Shugenja Duel Thing

Obviously, not sure what exactly his deck did, but it packed a LOT of big peeps, even more shugenja, and duels spread the wealth. We didn't get to finish the game, but it was clear I was winning. How? As my opponent, "le jaguar" put it, Ratling Terrorist Master Guerilla Tactics.

The first time I attacked, I had maybe 5 rats, vs. 3 peeps that were 4/4 Plus Iuchiban and a big ass Lion Bloodspeaker. Peasant Vengeance to Iuchiban, and a Tsurichi + D'grn-ki to the Lion, run home. Two turns later, I pumped 33 Force into a province, he didn't defend, and that ended that. I had a Call to Arms, so his next attacked had no assignments to pull that Call outta my hand.

I had quite a few rats dishonored, but we don't care about that, cept for Fushin being on the board. So, I attacked with 2 Yoeet'rs, a T'k, a dishonored Erchicek, and 2 Dg'rn-ki's. Fortunatley, he played EXACTLY as I expected him to, Fushin took Erch, then I Archer Squaded Fushin to death, and managed to take out a 4/4 Shug with a D'gr.

My final attack before he conceded was a 4 Bushi assualt. As expected, he defended with everyone and bowed S'ktcha with Kaneka, so the other 3 Bushi Archer Squaded out The First Oni, earning a resounding "TERRORIST!" from the man. Then he conceded, cause I had to register a patient, but there was a definite promise of vengeance.

The few times he attacked with Fushin before I axed him, I had a Narrow Ground. He Tireless Assaulted Kaneka in, with a Porcelin Mask of Fu Leng and 2 2F followeres, but a Nezumi Techinique I almost took out of the deck saved that battle, and fucked up most of his on table force, too.

All in all, twas a good showing of the Nezumi Boomstick. Card of the game was Archer's Squad. I think I am going to drop Lotus at Dusk and Iron Pillar completely. Maybe replace with a Kolat Assassin and some limited control of some sort.

Had more to write, but my relief is here. Regardless, I wanna thank 'le jaguar' for the good game and being cool about me dealing with sick people thrice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home