12.06.2006

I shtick I'b durnk.

It's almost $30 to have a TV or computer monitor recycled. You can't throw em away cause it's bad for the environment. Plus it's illegal in Minnesota. So, I hit Twin Cities Free Market.org and find someone that needs a TV and someone that needs a computer monitor.

The computer monitor guy emails and says, "Do you have stuff than just a monitor, cause if that's all you got, it'll have to wait until I have a pick up in that area." Well, lick a dick big guy cause it's free and it's happenin on my time, not yours. Soon as I find someone else that needs one, hereyago. Anybody need a computer monitor?

Today, I called the lady about the TV. First thing she asks is if I can bring it to her tomorrow. She lives in south Saint Paul, so I ask if she can drive and yes she can. Well then, hell no I'm not bringing it to her. We'll have to meet somewhere. She asks if I can call her tomorrow after work to arrange things, and I say fine, thinking she probably needs to head to work herself, it being almost 2pm and second shifts are starting in an hour. Then she says, "Good, cause right now, I'm too drunk to drive anywhere I think. "

Bottom line, the website isn't the golden child of reuse and charity that it was probably envisioned to be. It's unemployed drunks begging for handouts and scheister business men reselling other peoples refuse.

Anyone need a TV?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home