12.28.2006

Happy Holidays

A late Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas, Pali Bahatma Gohili Whathavya Buddhist Wateva, and an early Happy New Year to everyone.

Brief report on this side of things, scored Age of Empires III, Guitar Hero II, a harmonica, and booze/food/money on this end. AOE3 is cool, but not too far removed from the others of that line. Set in the New World, if you like the series, you'll like the game. I wanna score the Native American expansion when i have cash.... Guitar Hero II rocks harder than the first, with kick ass tunes, real Primus (not a cover), and mother fuckin Trogdor. I dig, I recommend.

Still working on the resolutions. Look for those closer to the date.

Oh yeah, and Moose Drool Brown Ale. It's good. It is to Guiness what marijuana is to heavier drugs...it could lead you on a path to the dark side. Of Beer/Ale.

Songs I can now play on Harmonica:
Frera Jaques
Oh When the Saints
Camptown Races (sort of)
She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain (sort of)
And
I've almost figured out the Imperial March by myself. Whoot.

Songs I wanna learn:
the Cantina Song
anything Johnny Cash
blues stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home