8.22.2005

HP, ATF, and progress continues

Well, earlier I posted that the cast on Harry Potter was looking a bit old. I thought Goblet of Fire might be the last flick for em. Not so. I've read that they're all working on a contract for #5. Sweet.

With no transition, last night there was a shooting near my house. In fact, there were two shootings, thirty minutes apart. We must have heard the last one, because I don't remember two. Crazy stuff. As I told Wendy's mom, we live in a good neighborhood, but there's a bad one that literally starts across the road two blocks from us. That shit happens from time to time. Hell, I think the last shooting we heard involved a couple of Minnesota Vikings players.

Progress wise, the power/politics chapter of the Myrrhlanthus guide is almost completely written. Woke up this morning with my ass on fire for that and knocked out about four pages worth of government information. Still need some social info in there, and I have to decide on the placement of some key game charts, but other than that, we're cruising through it. I'm not sure how art is going to affect the page count, but sans art we're up to about 10 pages so far. I'm shooting for at least 50-75 all told. Not sure since this is the first showing of work like this for me, though....

In other news, Gen Con '05 has come and gone. I'll try to find any funny/decent news from that. Next year, I'm going. Possibly in an OGE capacity.

And that's all I got on a hectic Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home