8.18.2005

stability

Back. Yay. Only one more major trip for a few months in the works, and that's the camping trip with Nick over Labor Day. It'll be nice to get the damn routine going again. That's not something I'd normally say, but in the last 5 weeks, we've been home only 2 1/2 of them. Kinda hectic. Definitely feel like we've missed most of the summer or something.

As for the absence, the peops that read this regularly know where I was, so I won't post to the world what was going on. Had a few realizations over the last coupla days (usual for this event) and got a whole new order of responsibility to live up for. I'm partly looking forward to the challenge, but mostly, I know I can't do it. Still gonna try, though....

In lighter news, saw a trailer for HP & the Goblet of Fire. Lookin good, but I've got money that this is ole boy's last year as Harry. His face is getting too chiselled to pass as a sophomore in the next flick.... We'll see, though. Hate to see him go. More importantly, hate to see the present Hermione go.

Anything else? Well, State Fair starts next week. Maybe I can go. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home