8.01.2005

and all the little ninjas say "hey-yoooo"

Not much worth mentioning. Monopoly on Saturday night. I went out early cause I didn't feel like mortgaging shit. Meant for a lackluster evening, but hey, I had a sore throat.

Sunday the sore throat continued, with major gum/tooth pain. Still going strong, today. In fact, tack on some swelling. Makes for a fun vacation.

Sunday Nick and his friend picked me up and we hit Vadnais. Found out it was a no boat lake, took most of the steam out of my fishing desire, and we fiddled around for about an hour with no fish. Headed for Joe's, picked up some tackle for the Labor Day trip and we're set. Hit Acorn for some disc golf. Earlier in the week, I found a sweet ass disc at Hansen. Gotta say, I love that thing. My driver I had been using has a tendancy to cock sideways and roll miles when I sidearm it. The new disc doesn't. In fact, it flies so predictably well I shaved a few throws offa my game. It's weird. before this disc, my driving sucked, but my mid to putting game was good stuff. Now my putting sucks ass. Probably, my putting always sucked, but my driving sucked more, and now that I drive consistantly, the putting is noticable.....

That's about it for the weekend. Hung with Wendy and Steph, then with Wendy. Did some freelance editing, of which I still need to report to the company. *shrug* Pretty blah.

Tomorrow, though, we're heading out after work for southern Illinois. Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home