2.02.2005

smog fog & blog

So, this morning we woke up to the news reporting some smoggy fog action. What? It's Saint Paul, where's the smog coming from? Apparently, some wacky weather action has decided to kill us all. Maybe God's just pissed at Nick and myself for all the kittens we've eliminated in the past. Good thing I've got a woman, or it might be full on genocide.

Regardless, I woke my ass up to a full head of congestion because of this shit. Been sneezing all day. Sucks balls.

Enough of the bitching, though. There's a new webcomic up at TorC Press. Thanks to Joe's poll, Wendy scored first with an "aliceislost" issue. Check his blog to see the full run up of the next few installments. Personally, I hope there's a Valentine's Day edition, too. Maybe Pengy finds a girl penguin looking a little lonely in Mud Village.... If not, I'm with Boolah, Cactus Joe nudes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home