2.25.2005

need food

It's game night. Expect a full report tomorrow. Maybe a gamer's manifesto, too.

In other news, there's a new webcomic up at TorC Press. Check it out here. This time it features King Smooth again. And a BIG NOTE: There's still a few days left to score with this month's Birthday Blowout Special. Any orders sent in the mail to Joe this month get the comic (which is the best one yet), a slew of free back issues, and most importantly, a character sketch done by Joe himself (and signed). These sketches are nothing to sneeze at, either. These things went like hotcakes last year at Wizard World Chicago. We had people buying the comic just for the sketches. Hell, I bought one this month, and I already have a copy of the comic. Why? Cause I want a portrait of Halloween Man to go next to my portrait of The Amazing Shafeman above my desk. They'll both hang under my Magna Cum Laude degree.

So go to www.torcpress.com, and send Joe a check for $5 with a character name (his character's only) written in the "notes" section of the check, and he'll hook you up with some mega-sweet action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home