2.10.2005

Baque Paiene

Damn. Forgot what I had to blog about. I think it was inspired by Joe's blog, but I can't remember. Oh well. Get to see Pericles in about three weeks, accompanied by two hotties no less. That's what's big in my life. And D&D tomorrow night...hope we get to kill some ogres.

In other news, Batman War Games Act I comes out in TPB next week. Gonna scoop that up. Gotta remember to take War Drums to work so Count Antagonist can read it. I missed New Avengers #3, but it doesn't sound like I missed much. Think I'm gonna drop that title and toss 1/2 up on eBay, so if anyone wants it, gimme a yell before I post the auction (could be weeks, as my load of L5R cards is taking forever. Hard to dump a wad when you're only motivated to do it a few at a time.)

Not much else. Wish I could find the article about the rugby fan cutting off his nads when his team won, but I can't, so that's humor you guys miss out on. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

Screw Bendis and screw New Avengers. Sorry Boolah, but someone's gotta give the alternative viewpoint on this one. That and I'm still pissed over how Hawkeye died. Screw Bendis.

Boy, we're giving alotta attention to severed nads...

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home