2.09.2005

Superman X

Before I begin, Happy Belated Birthday to my man Joe, only 8 months younger than I. I'd call dude, but last night I figered you's MWing it, and tonight the hellspital is busy as a maggot in an all you can eat shit smorgasboard. Maybe tomorrow.

So, Mr. Singer has dropped directing X-Men 3 to hit Superman right? Well, Marvel/Fox is pretty pissed about that one for sure. Word on the street is there's a craptacular battle goin down between the studio and the actors loyal to Singer. Apparently, Jean Grey and Cyclops have opted for minor roles in Superman rather than X3, and since we all know it was looking liking Dark Phoenix was gonna be central to the X3 storyling, that's sparked some reinking for that movies script.... That's what the internet rumormills are telling me anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorge Mackton said...

Man, at this rate I'm startin to think they should just shitcan X3 and move on with their lives. Silver Surfer movie anyone?

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home