2.21.2005

Testacular

Poops. Didn't realize I haven't posted in about 5 days. Oops. Which rhymes with Poops.

Anywho. Friday was game night, but Wendy was sick and Lukas bailed on us for his woman (again). Man, if he doesn't make it next week, he's out. Which saves me a lot of creative storytelling figuring out why a monk with negative feeling towards a full half of the group is going to join a military campaign, when prior to that, he was wandering the wilderness on the "bad guys" side of the front lines... Guess we'll see.

Anyway, John hit my house, but when we called Nick there was no answer, so we (I) assumed he was asleep. Turns out his phone was just not ringing through. So, he spent the night reading, and we spent the night playing Star Wars Battlefronts. Rock.

Saturday I did miscellaneous house chores, drove around the cities wistfully looking at puppies (twas adoption day at Petsmart), and confused my self with my notes/designs for a palacial cat tower. Gotta redesign the latter and see if there's an "acceptable dog list" for our building, cause if I's sure we coulda kept them, I would have went home with either a Basenji, Schnauzer, or Husky. Sweet.

Sunday, we went sledding. John, Nick and I. Good times, specially on John's "Flexible Flyer," which is a 70's esque plastic brick meant for kids. Thing can carry 500 pounds of adult, though, as we all three piled onto it. Sweet.

After that, we were too exhausted for D&D, and Luke was prolly out with his woman again anyway.

All in all, a good weekend, even though none of it went as planned. (Just didn't feel like typing all of the mishaps, as they're trivial and I'm lazy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home