1.02.2005

New Year's poopin

And I mean poopin'. Cause I'm a lazy bastard. Got off work on New Year's, made a few calls. Wendy was sick and no one had any clue what they wanted to do. The census was to make some calls again when Wendy woke up and we had a plan. Then I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up again when Nick called about 9:30ish. Crashed his evening by laming out and returned to resting.

So first, a big public apology to Nick. Sorry dude.

Later I woke up, played a bit of Neverwinter and watched the first four episodes of Chobits. Chobits rocks. Purty damn funny in my book.

Really, right now, I got nothing more than that. Forgot all the buy 2 get 1 free books I nabbed yesterday, and I'm at a loss for D&D chatting. Haven't done any gaming other than video since my last gaming post. It's been ages.
Hastas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home