12.09.2004

kinda worried, but there's 20% off

So, I haven't heard from either of the fabulous Morris boys since late last week. I saw The Mighty Boolah online early this week, and my dad is floatin about from time to time, so I know there's not a county wide internet outage back home. In the past, it's just meant their computer got screwed up somehow. That could be the reason, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried.

On a lighter note, cafepress is kind enough to offer 20% of base price to all of the vendors for Christmas. So, check at my store at
www.cafepress.com/watchdogs and check out Joe's store at www.cafepress.com/torcpress and let me know if you want anything. I'll cut ya a deal. I'm definitely hooking up with a Pengy Christmas Special Clock and prolly a Cactus Joe Apron. Nick should consider getting a Nick and the Flaming Phoenix Sticker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home