12.23.2004

Oh yeah, a brief review of language

So, awhile ago, I said something like "Fo Shizzle", and Nick promptly replied with a "Dude, if you say anything containing 'izzle' other than 'frizzle' again, I'll eat your gizzard." Or something like that. Interestlingly enough, a light rain would have to be a 'mist', but I could still 'buy 1, get 1 frizzle'. After a couple of days, the fun in annoying him with 'izzles' wore off....mostly cause I still have my gizzard.

Regardless, I'm making my own Snoop-esque language. Mine, however, requires no addition to any English word at all. It's all about poop. Poop is the center of my being. You're no longer dude, although I'll still use it. Now it's, "What's up, poop?" J-Dogg at BN is now J-Poop. Although C-Dog's still C-Dog, cause he'll always be C-Dog, unless he's Big Country, Countrynator, the Cunt Master or some variant thereof. My boss at the hellspital is now K.D. Poop, cause her intials are K.D.

It pops up in conversation, now, as well.
Good at bullshiting? Thanks to
homestarrunner.com, you're now a poopsmith. I'm the king of poopsmiths.
You're shitting me? Nope. 'You hittin me from the poopsmith?'
We no longer rock.
We poop.
If we 80's metal rock, we now poop metal.

But, my personal favorite. Anal sex. No longer shall we try for butt sex, anal sex, ass sex, or even ramming the poop chute. From this time forth, we will

Poke it in the Poop Forge.

Cause there is nothing fucking funnier to me than the term Poop Forge.

I'd like to emphasize that I made that up. Poop Forge. That's damn funny.

Hell, if you're feeling particularly randy, you can probably poke it in the Poop Forge and break it off.

Yes, the Poop Forge is indeed a good place to temper your rod.

But my Poop Forge knowledge is purely theoretical.


*Please note that I said Poop Forge 6 times, not counting this poopnote at the bottom. Cause Poop Forge is some hard metal poopin'. And yes, I'm easily amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home