12.14.2004

some adventure ideas

So, I got nothing spectacular to blog about, so I'll just run some adventure management ideas out here. Since both Brucilus Ar'Wayne and Ollie Queen are running together, I's thinking of picking up some apropriate trade paperbacks and converting some of those story arcs into adventures...

Trouble is, once John and Nick catch onto which arc it is, they'd know how things are supposed to go and have easy solutions..........

Any ideas?

I just had a long long discourse with myself on some other ideas, but they're too cool to post where the players can see them. I wonder if there are any DM only Yahoo Groups or forums anywhere that the web blocker at work doesn't kick out. Unfortunately I can't hit diamond comics at work to see what's coming out this week, cause it's rated as "E/Humor" and gets blocked. Dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home