1.06.2005

Ahh, scabies

Man, it may be reaching the end of an era. Normally, when I come in to my hellspital, I log on, check work email, check personal email, read any updated blogs I frequent, and then head over to AEG to hit up any L5R related news there might be. After that, I hit www.nezumiwarrens.net for my daily dose of ratling strategy. Well, today I skipped AEG and went straight to the Nezumi Warrens. Only I decided there was just too much to read today. So I didn't. Lately I've just been deleting the emails from the rules thread that AEG supports, too.

Granted, we haven't played since before Christmas. Granted, the last time we played I hit Nick with a barrage of rules changes and what have you. Still, with D&D being the thing we do every Friday night, and Friday being almost the only night we get together consistantly, there isn't much room for L5R. It is a sad day indeed.

Speaking of D&D, here's a mild complaint. With the massive influx of sourcebooks into my possession, I decided to type up complete spell lists by level for each class, containing all of the spells from each book, along with the book it was in. I started with Druid, cause that was the first character sheet I pulled... So, I list the spells from the PHB, then grab Complete Divine and list all of those spells. Well, I noticed that 'Harrier' wasn't in CD, even though it's in the Defenders of Faith minor sourcebook for clerics/paladins. There were a few spells from Masters of the Wild not in there, too. Now, Druids use divine magic, so I'd expect all of their previously published spells to be in a tome entitled 'Complete'. Wizards angers me.

By the way, I know Wizards has D&D specific and DM specific forums, but I can't access
wizards.com at work because of a stupid web blocker. Anybody know of any other D&D related forums? I found some at www.paizo.com with a "/dragon" and a "/dungeon", but that's it.

Anyway, duty calls. All Hail the Sick People.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home