1.09.2005

Scotch and cats

Well, my apologies for two days sans post, after promising to post daily... Friday is excusable, as the day started early am and ended early am Saturday....

After a long day rockin at B&N, John, Wendy and I headed over to Nick's for a spot of D&D. We got sucked in to TV waiting on John, though, then Wendy, Nick and Luke hit B&N for Luke and Nick to get their machiato fixes. Addicts.....

By the time John arrived, Nick had been sucked into Serendipity, which caused him to lose interest in gaming. Well, it blended well with the general hanging out atmosphere of the evening to cause it.

Regardless, we did play a bit. A three day sea journey, wherin we met Scotchy the Captain and listened to him ramble, almost mindlessly, about his horrible wife. Fortunately, the voyage was uneventful, and we finally arrived at the meat of our journey before calling it quits for the night as I was sick.

Yesterday I spent recovering and did a full round of Jack And Shit. Well, actually, I worked on compiling spell lists from all of the D&D volumes I have, plus Complete Arcane from John. I think that just leaves borrowing Libris Mortis, Draconomicon, Races of Stone, and the Epic Level Handbook, and we're set. All I have left, active class wise, is Ranger. Fuckin wizard took me almost 5 hours, but part of that was because of the Rams game.

Rams Won! Shit yeah.

And then there was a night of no sleep. Between bad dreams, Wendy's discomfort, and the cats, I slept little. Surprised I didn't get sick all over again, but I think I've bout licked the cold. Regardless, here it is 7:30am and I'm awake. Tis either that or get up every 15 to 20 minutes to chase the cats away from something else they're not supposed to be into. Now they're pissed cause I'm up and every door is shut. There's a symphony of cat complaints coming from the hallway. I should record the shit and make an album...."Ron & Arthur Sing the Blues".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home