12.01.2004

!Goalas de Deciembre!

Yes, I know 'goalas' isn't a word and doesn't mean goals in Spanish. El Eat Me. And yes, I know I'm bloggin a lot today. I just didn't want a super long one. Well, I do, just not a super long blog, and Wendy tells me no whenever I try to call one of those natutral male enhancement numbers anyway. Maybe I'm long enough.

First, the eternal question, do I get soda or chips with my one dollar? Hmm

Anyway, Joe has a good idea. Not sure if he's gonna stick to it. Not sure if I will either, but for now, here, on my blog, with plenty of commas to spare, and totally out there for the world to see, my goals for December. ,,, <--The comma qeue. 1. TorC Press Stuff. First and foremost, I'm sittin on a wine barrel full of new character bios. I need to get those posted to the site, as well as keeping the
Christmas Special Webcomics posting in a timely fashion. Second, I need to get the database set up for the store, so Joe can sell his comics online, and I can stop loaning my copies out to people and never getting them back.

2. Wendy's Stuff. Wendy has a book. I have a copy. I need to read it and critique it for her, so she'll believe that I do enjoy reading her stuff, cause I think the standard "I just haven't had time" is starting to fall on deaf ears.

3. My Stuff. Umm. Well, I haven't posted any WIP images for my avatar. I should do that. Of course, I also want to beat a game or two. I should focus on Leisure Suit Larry, as I'm closest to finishing that. hmm. Of course, there's gobs of D&D in my future too. I wish I could post the kick ass characters I made for the next one, but my players read this. More of my players do than the boys back home I think. Here's a call out to the WatchDogs. I know Boolah reads me. If Joe and Country do, post a comment, here and now. I dare ya.

So, after reading all of that, the short list recap is:

Character Bios
Store
Wendy's book
Avatar
Beat a game
Oh yeah, and Clean My Corner.

Bummer about posting this after all of my other posts for the day is that by now, you probably don't plan on reading the two previous posts. Read them. And view that crazy ass music video. Makes me want some bunny butt.

Thank you. Goodnight. Buenos Noches. Hah. Real Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home