11.17.2004

dang lost posts

Well, I had a beautiful report written about Nicholas Cage being Ghost Rider, which starts filming in January, and Tom Cruise being in/maybe producing War of the Worlds, which is being directed by Steven Speilberg. I'd added a bit about how I'm gonna start posting my animation works in progress from time to time as feedback. How I wanted you guys to kick me in the ass over that and keep me working.

Then blogspot's updater crashed and left me with nothing. And now, as I try to write again, a slew of patients come in. And a phone call. One guy's bleeding. Prolly somehow cut himself playing basketball. We get that a lot being across the road from a major university. Damn college kids. And here comes number three. Yay. So much for today's post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home